Monday, May 17, 2010

2010

Like last year, there is no farm stand this year. BUT if you need something, feel free to call or email me to ask about fresh vegetables and flowers. I am growing a lot of them! I also have delicious chicken eggs available most every day. Everything at the farm, including the eggs, are grown organically, although the farm is not certified as organic. I am very picky about never using chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides anywhere on the farm. It makes me shudder just to think of it!

Call a day ahead and I will pick flowers or vegetables for you. I can put them or eggs in a cooler in the screen house/farm stand for you to pick up. For a list of all the crops I am growing this year, click on "back to the farm" and look at the entry for 2010 crops. I love to grow everythng!

Eggs are $4.00 a dozen.

No comments: