Saturday, July 12, 2008

TODAY’S PICKINGS - July 12, 2008

Sweet Pea Bouquets $3.00
Bouquets $5.00
(Half price for the sick or homebound)

Red Russian Kale $2.00
Swiss Chard $2.00
Beet thinnings $1.00
Mesclun $3.00/bag

Sweet Annie $2.00
For wreaths, bouquets, etc.

I'll be in the garden all day (with brief breaks to wash dishes and laundry) so feel free to stop by for a visit if you like. It's great to have a change from all that rain and be home to weed. Thanks so much to all of you who have been coming to the stand. It's a lot of fun to do. If you don't care to be on this email list, just let me know and I will happily remove your name.

Twice this week people have called and asked for specific vegetables which I have been happy to pick. If you contact me a day ahead with your request, I can pick it first thing the next morning and leave your vegetables in a cooler near the garage. Or let you know if something is not available. I generally check my email early morning so that's a good way to reach me after 9PM. So in addition to the stand, you may call 773-8325 or email laurat@crocker.com

Head lettuce has gone by for now but it sure was fun while it lasted. Squashes and red currants will be ready soon.

No comments: