Monday, July 28, 2008

TODAY'S PICKINGS - JULY 26, 2008

TODAY’S PICKINGS

Sweet Pea Bouquets $3.00
Bouquets $5.00
(Half price for the sick or homebound)

Rapa Turnip greens $2.00
Swiss Chard $2.00
Mesclun $3.00/bag

Dill or Cilantro 50 cents
Asian onions $1.00
Raspberries $2.50/pint


Don't forget to bring your own bags or containers, if possible. I'll be home today so if more is needed at the stand just give me a hollar and I will be happy to pick more. The sweet peas got really blasted by the rain so this may be the last of them. At the rate the summer squashes are growing there may be some later today. Beans and squash and red onions are coming in for next week.

Once again I did not stock the stand yesterday due to too much to do in too little time. I am considering just switching the stand to Saturday and Sunday only. Any opinions?

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

No comments: