Tuesday, August 26, 2008

TODAY'S PICKINGS - AUGUST 22, 2008

Bouquets $5.00
(Half price for the sick or homebound)
Please feel free to take the jar and bring it back later.

Mesclun $3.00/bag (Hurray! The mesclun is back!)
Summer Squash 25 cents
Zucchini Romanesco, Rampecante (the curly whirly ones), Yellow Crookneck
Carrots 75 cents/bunch
Red Onions 25 cents
Pickling Cukes $1.50/box

The following items will be picked by 7:00 Friday evening:
Beans $3.00/bag

Crabapples $1.50/quart
PICK YOUR OWN $1.00 - ASK LAURA

Chard and kale in the garden, just ask.
Greens $2.00/bunch

I'll be home all day Saturday and most of the day on Sunday, if you need something extra or want a tour of the garden or just want to gab-gardens. Tomorrow is the start of my August 'farm week' where I get to be home all week playing in the garden. I love it!
My main goal at the moment is to increase my garden space so the farm can offer more CSA shares in 2009.
Laura

No comments: