Sunday, August 10, 2008

TODAY'S PICKINGS - AUGUST 9, 2008

Mostly what's available today are delicious beans. There may be more squash and possibly chard or kale on Sunday. Feel free to call. 773-8325

I keep forgetting to say: If you don't want to receive this weekly email, just let me know and I will take you right off the list. No problem.

Another thing I keep forgetting to say is that if you have any favorite recipes for vegetables that you would like to share with your neighbors, please send them to me and I will post them at the farm blog. Thanks!

Enjoy the sunshine!
Laura

TODAY’S PICKINGS

Bouquets $5.00
(Half price for the sick or homebound)
Please feel free to take the jar and bring it back next time.

Beans $3.00/bag
Summer Squash 25 cents

Red onions 35 cents
Mesclun $3.50/bag

No comments: