Thursday, November 15, 2012

Eggs & Extras - November 15, 2012




Lots of eggs available this week, people.

Large - 5 dozen - $4.00 each
Small - 1 dozen - $3.00 each
Duck - 2 half dozens - $3.00 each


Delicious egg recipe:  Russian Vegetable Pie


I am still picking modest amounts of fresh vegetables both from the field and the hoophouse.  At the moment there are mustard greens, chard, mesclun and daikon radishes, plus small amounts of cilantro and sorrel.  I am reserving the mesclun for my own Thanksgiving celebration, but let me know if you would like me to pick anything else for you.  Orders taken until Sunday, November 18 and they must be picked up by Tuesday, November 20.

Greens $3.50 a bunch
Daikon $3.50 a pound
Herbs $1.00 a bundle


Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Laura
Sweet Morning Farm
773-8325

No comments: