Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Extras - April 11, 2012


Hello, good people!

I love this weather (except for the drying wind) and I love having vegetables in April to share!
I also want to share that the farm now has an official name, Sweet Morning Farm.  I like it and I am glad to be over that decision and on to other things.  

And the farm has a facebook page
"Like" me there, if you want more step by step farm-related news and pictures including pictures of CHICKS!



               Golden Polish chick

If I am home, I am happy to show you the little birds.  Currently, they are living in the kitchen and growing quickly.

Eggs & Extras - April 11, 2012
All eggs are spoken for until Saturday.  Let me know if you want me to save some for you.

Available today:

Baby pak choy - for stir fry, with pasta, in salads, you name it. - 3 bunches - $2.00 each
Red Garnet mustard greens - 1 bunch - $3.00
Red Russian kale - irresistible - 2 bunches - $2.50
Radishes - delicious and tender - 3 bunches - $1.25 a bunch
Mesclun - everyone loves this - 4 bags - $3.00 a bag
Basil microgreens - Mix: nutrient dense microgreens with flavor intense basil and you get WOW. - 1 bag - $2.00


Last week I ended up picking on the weekend as well but rather than send more email, I posted the update here at the blog.  I post the Wednesday email here as well.

Okay, done for today.  I'll be planting more pea shoots but that's it for micros for awhile.  Watch the blog for updates between this email and next Wednesday.  Or call or email me.
Laura
773-8325

No comments: